As of April 2022's latest version of E6 Connect, PinSeeker is available to play on an iOS/iPad.
Requirements to Play
You must be able to have an active internet connection while playing PinSeeker on iOS E6 Connect (cellular or WiFi).
Issues Downloading Courses While Playing?
For some simulators such as the Mevo+ with the iPad, our tournaments may have holes that are made available to you even without purchasing a specific hole package. When signing up to play in a tournament, if your iPad does not currently have the hole downloaded, PinSeeker will automatically download the hole for you. However, many of our users tether the iPad to their Mevo+ making it a challenge to download the hole to your iOS E6 Connect. To solve this, try the following:
Steps to Resolve
1. Connect to your home WiFi
2. Open E6 Connect
3. Open PinSeeker on your phone and scan the code,
4. Download the course - This will happen automatically when the course is not already downloaded. 5. Back out of the session
6. Connect to your simulator
7. Turn on Bluetooth hotspot tethering
8. Open PinSeeker and E6 Connect and scan the new code
Please note the download is on the course level. So, if you download Aviara #5, you will download all Aviara holes; therefore only requiring the 1 download.